Grow with us
- We value our team members.
- We believe in working together to achieve success.
- We provide development opportunities so you can grow your knowledge and skills.
We exceed industry health and safety regulations to ensure our team members and our clients are fully protected.
An Authorized Contractor Program approved electrical service provider; Pure Logic has been recognized by the Electrical Safety Authority for consistently performing Ontario Electrical Code compliant work. As an ACP electrical contractor, customers can expect a number of benefits including uninterrupted workflow, reduced service downtime, increased compliance and safety measures, and reduced costs for ESA inspections. We exceed industry health and safety regulations to ensure our team members and our clients are fully protected.
What we're looking for
- You have a desire to learn and improve.
- You are consistent, reliable, and invested in your future.
- You want to start and end each workday where you are respected and appreciated.
Benefits of working with us
- Paid vacation
- Competitive salary
- Four-day work week
- Company social events
- Growth and advancement
- Continuous learning and training
Current Job Listings
Full-Time Apprenticeship, $25–$30 an hour
We're looking for a skilled Apprentice Electrician to join our electrical crew. The right candidate will have a proven track record of installing electrical wiring in residential homes, as well as experience with electrical grid hookups and knowledge of grounding.
We're interested in hiring a hardworking individual who is friendly, motivated and capable of operating independently on a team.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in buildings
- Have knowledge of electrical laws, standards, and codes
- Read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Perform general repairs, maintenance, and other support tasks
- Work with supervisors following guidelines to complete tasks on time
- Use basic tools to repair electrical equipment
- Work with power tools such as grinders and sanders
Full-time, $35.00-$40.00 per hour
Pure Logic Electrical Solutions is seeking a Residential Electrician who possesses a genuine passion for interacting with and serving customers. This individual must be friendly, comfortable in new situations, and enjoy working at different locations every day. Customer service must be of high value to the successful candidate.
A residential electrician must possess extensive experience in residential applications and knowledge of ideal products and processes to achieve the customer's optimal outcome.
- Meet directly with customers, providing on-site solutions
- Educate customers on proposed electrical work and safety hazards
- Work type includes but is not limited to high end residential wiring, home automation, Control4, audio video cable, panel changes, fixture installation, generator installation, electric vehicle chargers, etc.
- Understand job requirements and order materials in a timely fashion
- Complete work per Electrical Safety Authority (ESA) code
- Take ownership of a job and provide leadership and training to assigned staff
- Ensure interactions and installations are in compliance with Pure Logic’s high standards
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 309-A Electrician Construction-Maintenance License is required
EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
- Proven experience as an electrician in residential environments
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and governing regulations
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Excellent physical condition and flexibility to work efficiently
- Able to work independently to diagnose and solve problems quickly
- Able to work within a schedule-driven environment, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage work tasks efficiently
- Able to quickly learn software programs and comfortable with using Google Platform
- Comfortable interacting with people and working in homes
- Communicate clearly in English with a variety of audiences and inspire buy-in both internally and externally
- Must be able to collaborate effectively with many different people and personalities
The working environment includes but is not limited to lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance, working and meeting in customer spaces, driving to various jobsites within Muskoka.
The physical environment requires the employee to work both inside and outside in various environmental conditions. May be requested to work overtime and weekends to support team members and carry out installations.
- A valid G driver's license in Ontario and maintain a clean driving record (drivers' abstract to be provided upon hiring)
- Valid 309-A license (to be presented upon hiring)
- Clean criminal reference (to be provided upon hiring)